[NSRCA-discussion] More flexibility in classselection?-->Personal dilemma, what to do next season

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Thu Aug 16 09:47:30 AKDT 2007

 <<<<I only view him as a "target":)>>>>
And I suspect a substantial list of contemporaries also perceiving him as no
more than a huge "Bullseye."  He has no guarantee that any of a dozen or so
guys are not going to make the decision  to get really serious this year and
burn significant amounts of fuel and knock him off the pedestal that he
worked so hard to ascend.The difficulty factor of staying on top has a way
of increasing exponentially because you become everybody's MAIN focus.
I wish the man every good fortune. His logic makes sense to me also.
G.