[NSRCA-discussion] Quincy Ohio contest results

brian young brian_w_young at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 09:21:00 AKDT 2007

I just want to know...how tall is the corn this year......

Anthony Abdullah <aabdu at sbcglobal.net> wrote:    Yeah!!

  The rest of us get a chance to win for a change!

  Just kidding bro, I feel your pain. I was in and out of Quincy until the last minute when fate decided to keep me from attending. I will be at the other contest though.

  Watch out for scorpions!
  Anthony

Dennis Bodary <d_bodary at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Due to a dumb or would that be stupid work schedule i missed this contest. anyone have the results?

  Looks like i will miss the Chatham contest and St. Clairsville also.

  Stuck going to Arizona for work for three count em three weeks.
  Dennis