[NSRCA-discussion] Fact............

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 05:22:38 AKDT 2007

The biggest difference are the numbers - how many pattern pilots in
Australia that fly in contests versus the number of contests and pilots that
fly in the US?

Don't get me wrong on this - I've been advocating a centralized scoring
system for many years - we have the technology and my scoring program allows
one to export data.  If a smart guy with lots of time can devise a scoring
program to do this automatically and export data, send it via the Internet
to a centralized location and then on the receiving end to upload the data -
please see me.  :)