[NSRCA-discussion] Masters sequence

John C jacontrera at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 15 22:15:25 AKDT 2007

link with aresti for all classes at:

http://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/fg205/7800-2007-aresti-drawings-pattern.h
tml#post105085

hope this helps you can figure out the manuevers you are wondering about

John C

manuevers are in the current Masters class.  I guess that says how long I
have been away.  Is there a place that shows or describes the manuevers so
I know what they all are?

> My second is an observation.  It appears there are not many flying
Masters in D2.  I have looked at some past results and it seems there are
not even 3 people entering Masters at alot of the contests.  What happened
to all the Masters flyers in D2?  Did they all leave for personal reasons
as I did for the past 10 years or so?

> I may apply to move back a class just to have more competition to push me
back into flying better.  I don't want to fly against myself or only one
other person.  That will not cause my flying to improve striving to beat
the others in the class.   After 10 years I am sure I can find a CD to sign
off moving back to advance.  I still have not even flown a pattern plane
since deciding to return.

> I did run the engine on the Patriot tonight but it is not right yet.  I
only got one person to give an opinion on the problem with my engine.  It
will idle fine for a while and then not idle almost at all.  I will recheck
all my fuel lines to make sure that is not the problem too.  It does surge
at idle part of the time and part of the time it idles perfect.  The top
end seems perfect everytime.  So it is just the idle that not right yet.