[NSRCA-discussion] Stirring up the Masters 2009Sequencediscussionagain...

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.net
Wed Aug 15 20:51:38 AKDT 2007

I like the solution to the force-up of Sportsman in case you get a "big
crop" of new flyers at the same time all the old ones move up.
 (and base sportsman move-up forcing on their second and if applicable,
subsequent years results... since ONE contest forces...)

I still think that if there is a force up at any lesser level...  Masters
should have a force-up to FAI

The real mistake was changing the names of the classes so that we call it
"FAI"

Call them 401, 402... etc. and the name issue dissapears as reasoning to not
do it right.