[NSRCA-discussion] Fact............

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at tx.rr.com
Wed Aug 15 20:35:14 AKDT 2007

If the application can update a contest results web page then we would have
a national center for viewing results.  Since all districts publish this
anyway, it would just be a matter of redirecting people to the central
system.  I think after a short retraining period it would not be a problem.

--Lance