[NSRCA-discussion] Fact............

Matthew Frederick mjfrederick at cox.net
Wed Aug 15 18:58:24 AKDT 2007

Damn actuaries... I work for a retirement system... deal with em all the
time... too much of a headache outside of work. As for points tracking, it's
really not a totally unrealistic expectation. If we had a decent scoring
software package (no offense intended to the author of the current one, I
just think we could do much better) the scores could be submitted
electronically using the software at the end of a contest and loaded into a
national database. Points could be tracked automatically based on the rules,
and notifications sent out when someone reaches max points.

Matt