[NSRCA-discussion] Points system

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Wed Aug 15 18:54:05 AKDT 2007

I suspect the same can be said for Pattern. How many Sportsman fliers make it all the way to Masters or FAI?  I suspect for every one person that ends up in FAI, there will have been a dozen fliers that started in Sportsman but dropped out somewhere along the way. This is to be expected to some extent. Again, the best solution may be getting new blood to the sport.

  Bob R.

Lance Van Nostrand <patterndude at tx.rr.com> wrote:
      Numbers can be deceiving.  I dont' see many IMAC guys from Basic and Sporstman continue.  They say they can't be competitive so they just stay at the lower levels or quit. There's always 1000 perspectives.