[NSRCA-discussion] More flexibility in class selection?

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Wed Aug 15 14:04:29 AKDT 2007

No.  I am saying that there has not been a survey by NSRCA, so the
NSRCA leadership has no consensus upon which to base a rule change
proposal.  Individuals are always able (and encouraged) to submit
rule change proposals.  It is only in recent history that the NSRCA
sponsored submitting proposals and even then, the proposals were
always submitted by individuals.

Ron Van Putte