[NSRCA-discussion] Fact............

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 15 13:02:29 AKDT 2007

Gene, the data is in the archives for past years. Since this is a District
function the scores are kept/documented only for those contests that are
applicable under our rules. Not all out-of District contests are allowed for
points toward the DC.
I understand your point, but please recognize that each District is
responsible for their DC, and how they tab the data. So there is no need for
it to be "Universal".
It would be nice to have a collection point to provide a data source/basis
for discussions and rationale on  how to improve the "move up" criteria.
Maybe we can get a sugar daddy to fund and get a good system defined and
software set up. Might provide the kind of data like  Tom says they use.
I do think there is room for allowing a person in a lower class to test the
water to see how he stacks up, with out a penalty for going back for
whatever reason. Maybe a different point earning criteria, and associated
higher limits would allow that.
 We sorta have something like that when some "Sportsman pilots" fly at the
NATS.
Oh well,  another day, another 10 cents.
Jerry