[NSRCA-discussion] More flexibility in class selection?

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Wed Aug 15 12:36:41 AKDT 2007

Ron,
I take exception to those rules. There should be only one destination
class. Why shouldn't there be a mandatory move from Masters to F3A? They
are just two patterns with a natural progression as there is between
Advanced and Masters.
Parking and sandbagging is a mental state, not a rules violation.
john