[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA membership

Dennis Bodary d_bodary at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 10:27:40 AKDT 2007

It's the calender year now. And it's a good thing you don't need to save your life.

plachance at cox.net wrote:  Hi all,

I am just starting back into pattern after a very long layoff. Is the NSRCA membership a year from joining or is it by the calender year now? I sent an e-mail to the NSRCA asking this question and never got a response. Thanks in advance. Also I would like my old number back if it is available. I think it was 1918, but cannot remember to save my life.

Paul LaChance