[NSRCA-discussion] Natural Progression

Claude Weimer cweimer at tconl.com
Tue Aug 14 16:37:03 AKDT 2007

I have heard otherwise from people flying in the lower classes. I have even
had young guys flying 3D tell me how boring they think Pattern is. We had a
young fellow fly through the Sportsman Pattern two days before our contest
and when he flew in the contest he won out of six guys. He may be a better
flyer than the five guys he beat but how many don't try it because it looks
boring to them?

Claude

  _____