[NSRCA-discussion] Nose Rings - Budd Engineering and CH comparison

Woodward, Jim jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Tue Aug 14 10:20:41 AKDT 2007

Guys - following up on last week's thread I started on Nose-Rings.  I am
trying also to send this email with an attached photo.  I received
Jerry's nose rings this weekend and the picture speaks for itself.  This
is exactly what we need in that: 1. It fits on with just the slightest
pressure, 2. It has a flat area that you can install with a washer and
lock-nut.  The gold anodizing is nice too.  The silver ring is the CH
one.

Once installed on the motor you can easily rotate the motor inside the
ring - just like you should be able to do with these devices.  I tried
this on two of my YS and both fit fine.  I'll have them on the planes
very soon.  For this last weekend's maiden flight I used a homemade
ring.

Thanks,

Jim W.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and proprietary information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.