[NSRCA-discussion] Stirring up the Masters2009Sequencediscussionagain...

Tim Taylor timsautopro at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 17:41:59 AKDT 2007

Joe I have more questions than answers. I'm not above changing my mind after debating this subject. I'd like to see what others think as they may very well see points, good or bad, that I fail to. I'd rather make up my mind with facts from all sides rather than close it off to others points of view.

  Tim (TW)

Joe Lachowski <jlachow at hotmail.com> wrote:
      P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    There is still time.  Submit a proposal to AMA to revamp or tweak the point system.<g>

I see all this banter going on and can say if you got a solution submit it. It is your right as an AMA member. No one will hold it against you<g>