[NSRCA-discussion] Stirring up the Masters2009Sequencediscussionagain...

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Mon Aug 13 15:06:00 AKDT 2007

Tw
What about the guy who doesn't have the time to learn two patterns practice
and be competitive in FAI you want to bet what he does when he is forced to
move  up to FAI.
Then again he may spend the money to go to the Nat's fly a couple of rounds
and Judge for a couple of days who knows.

This is not about those who have the ability to fly any class and win  it is
about maintaining our membership level. Some people if forced to move up  when
they have not mastered the schedule they are flying or do not have the
ability to fly the next schedule will in my experience drop out. We need to find  a
way to fix this or say to heck with them they will never progress to FAI
level  who cares if they go away they don't have the skill or money that is
required to  compete in pattern.
Buddy