[NSRCA-discussion] Stirring up the Masters 2009Sequence discussionagain...

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Mon Aug 13 12:43:01 AKDT 2007

Glen,
You are spot on.  I have competed in Advanced just this season, and
have 70 points with several district contests left in 2007.  I finished
5th at the Nats, but was never really in contention to finish higher.
District 3 has a lot of competitors in advanced.  I'm a decent but not
great pilot in advanced right now, so I've gathered more points than I
would have in a smaller district. Do I feel at all ready to move to
Masters?  Absolutely not.  Therefore, I am going to sit out contests
this year so I don't point out.  Or I might fly the FAI P07 at a couple
of contests just for giggles.  The jump right now between Advanced and
Masters is just too big right now for me, and the current advanced
pattern does not properly prepare you for Masters.

Jon Lowe