[NSRCA-discussion] Planes for Masters class

plachance at cox.net plachance at cox.net
Sun Aug 12 07:36:09 AKDT 2007

Robert,

I beleive it has been about 10 years.  Those darm women get in the way of pattern every time.  LOL  Does Smithfield still have the field and contest?  I thought I heard that went away years ago too.  I know my Patriot had plenty of power with the L and it is a big airplane, but is much narrower and sleeker than most of the current designs.  I may be looking into a Temptation, but it is a long drive away to get it and shipping will be a problem as the stabs are not removable.  Thanks for the help and great hearing from you again.  My goal is to make it to the FARM contest in September.

Paul LaChance