[NSRCA-discussion] Tape question

Michael Cohen precisionaero at comcast.net
Sat Aug 11 13:25:19 AKDT 2007

I have a blue tape wrapped around my carbon fiber wing and stab tube that is used to increase the diameter ever so slightly.  It is self adhesive and very thin.  There is a little play in between the tube and the socket in both the wing/stab side of the interface and also the fuselage socket interface.  I want to wrap it a second time to increase the diameter just a little bit more.  I do not know what this thin tape is, but the hobby shop folks did not either.  Any ideas about where I can find it?