[NSRCA-discussion] Planes for Masters class

plachance at cox.net plachance at cox.net
Thu Aug 9 11:55:38 AKDT 2007

Hello all,

I am on my way back to competing and was flying masters class when I stopped about 10 years ago.  I either need to build a second plane or get something a little more modern.  What are some modern planes for use in Masters.  I have been out of the loop for so long I do not even know where to buy pattern planes anymore.  My old plane is a Patriot but I am afraid it is not as competitive for Masters anymore compared to the modern large fuse planes.  Thanks in advance.

Paul LaChance