[NSRCA-discussion] Nose-Rings: O-ring replacement forCHnosering?

Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Wed Aug 8 09:25:51 AKDT 2007

I am so glad to read this.

Last year while setting up my new plane/Ys140Sport. I had the same problem
with the Central nose ring.

I called them & they told me they'd never heard of anyone else with this
problem and even sent me a replacement nosering. It was as tight as the
first  SO I decided I had an odd motor and made my own nose ring copying the
gator style.

Misery loves company  SO I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread.  LOL

Eddie

  _____