[NSRCA-discussion] Hacker ESC programming

verne at twmi.rr.com verne at twmi.rr.com
Fri Aug 3 09:44:47 AKDT 2007

Hi Richard,
That's exactly what I do. One time through Masters with no extra
maneuvers. That's why I wasn't real concerned about the cutoff. I never
get anywhere near it anyway. Of course, if a cell puffs in flight, it
would come into play, but the instant power reduction that causes tells
you everything you need to know anyway and a quick landing should
follow. Been there once and don't want to go back!

Verne