[NSRCA-discussion] Proposed Masters Sequence for 2009/2010

Keith Black tkeithblack at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 16:46:13 AKDT 2007

Right on Jon! I couldn't have said it better.

Wayne, I strongly agree with your sentiment that our elected officers should
represent us and not there own interests. However, I think you're posts on
this subject are inappropriate, divisive and very unhealthy for our
organization (perhaps that's your goal as I've noticed a trend in your
emails over the years).

I also see a day and night difference between the T/O landing incident
you've sited and Derek asking the list what their opinion is on the 2009
sequence. From what I've heard the sequence committee, and even Troy
himself, have admitted that there was not as much focus on the 2009 sequence
as the 2007 sequence. I appreciate Derek taking the effort to make sure we
don't get saddled with something we don't want for two years. As long as the
board respects the memberships' opinion when the dust clears then what Derek
is doing is a good thing.

If however, the membership were to strongly favor the initially proposed
2009 sequence and the NSRCA board were to submit the newly proposed 2009
sequence then you and I would agree Wayne (though I'd try and express myself
in a more gentlemanly manner). I have confidence that the board will not let
us down this time because I think the NSRCA board we have now has a much
better balance of power and I know that most on the board are very
conscientious.

BTW, regardless of political opinions all on the NSRCA board work their
butts off to keep this wagon rolling, if you don't like the way it's being
run you can always run for office rather than quitting the NSRCA. Several
positions were unopposed this time around.

Respectfully,
Keith Black