[NSRCA-discussion] 39th Annual Rocket City Pattern Contest

Bryan Kennedy kennedybryan at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 1 01:39:07 AKDT 2007

Wanted to remind everyone that September 7-9 2007 Rocket City Radio
Controllers (RCRC) will be hosting the 39th annual pattern contest in
beautiful Huntsville, Alabama.
Please make your plans to join us.

The RCRC field is fantastic, a 600' paved runway, large covered pilot
area, air-conditioned club house all overlooking the beautiful
Huntsville landscape.

The field will be open at 12 Noon on Friday the 7th for practice flying.

We are offering online registration at the following link:

http://www.rocketcityrc.com/events/2007-Pattern/reg_form.php

You can download the flyer for the event at the following link:

http://www.rocketcityrc.com/events/2007-Pattern/2007-pattern-flyer.pdf

We look forward to seeing you in Huntsville. Come Join us.

Don Peck- CD

Bryan Kennedy- Co-CD