[NSRCA-discussion] Rule 8.1.1

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Mon Apr 30 10:59:04 AKDT 2007

Tony

If push comes to shove on the NATS operating in the red, then up the entry
fee to pay their own way. The entry fee is NOTHING compared to my gasoline
and hotel bill.

Glad you offered that info as it drastically changes the reason for this
discussion.  AMA is historically competition. If the NATS go away then I
would vote to SELL the entire Muncie facility back to the corn farmers
(for ethanol production of course) and the lease office space for office
workers.

It is ridiculous to maintain such a facility without competition. Who in
their right mind would drive to Muncie to fly an RC sport plane?

Gray Fowler
Senior Principal Chemical Engineer
Radomes and Specialty Apetures
Technical Staff Composites Engineering