[NSRCA-discussion] Vanquish Maiden Flight - Outstanding!!

JonLowe at aol.com JonLowe at aol.com
Sun Apr 29 15:16:26 AKDT 2007

In a message dated 4/29/2007 5:29:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
khoard at gmail.com writes:

The reports are all true.  Maidened my Vanquish today and it tracks
straight as an arrow and flies just as good as my 2M planes.  It's
definately a keeper.

Mine's built, everything is installed, just waiting on batteries that are on
order.  What batteries are you running?  I flew Cameron Smith's at GMA, and
really liked it.

Best ARF I've ever built.  Really fast build, and all of the hard stuff is
already done.  Really nice, quality job.

Everything lined up perfectly, no adjustments or tweaks required.  Amazing
how far ARFs have come, especially ones in this size.

Jon Lowe