[NSRCA-discussion] regulators

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 28 04:13:23 AKDT 2007

Hi Ron:
Right now the website is down and I'm on hold in terms of making regular production runs of regulators.  Demands of my time at work are causing me to put things on hold.  I can do a few here and there, but right now I can't operate in a regular production mode where I fill orders as soon as they come in.  This is a very recent development and I'm still evaluating what I will do going forward.

Thanks
Ed