[NSRCA-discussion] For sale Bolly gear

Steven Maxwell patternrules at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 09:02:36 AKDT 2007

Steve laying it upside down it measures 7 3/4" to where you would put the
axle. Yes they are curved back where the wide has the slant. Also I just
measured my wide and the height is 7 3/8".
The Bolly site still shows the long, and has a winged?? one they are going
to release.
http://www.bolly.com.au/models/undercarts.html
If I can't get the long then I'll have to make these work just take a little
changes, thats why I was going to sell these if someone was interested. I
think I can get by with these.
Looks like I'm in the same boat as your buddy, just wanting some extra
clearence. I'll make some calls tonight to see whats availiable. I have
shimmed the outside closest to the fuse side to gain some clearence and
haven't a problem doing this, probably a sanded block would even be better
it narrows the stance a little but does gain height.
I just went out and looked at the pics posted from the GMA contest and it
looks like the Shinden maybe using the same gear I have, looks like the same
curve.

Steve Maxwell