[NSRCA-discussion] Rule 8.1.1

rjo626 at aol.com rjo626 at aol.com
Thu Apr 26 18:48:50 AKDT 2007

     O.K. Sportsman is not offered at the NATS. Plain and simple. After participating in Intermediate at the NATS, would you not have an advantage over Sportsman fliers at a local contest? I don't have a problem with it. Some may. By the way, Muncie is the finest facility I've ever seen. We've spent much time, money and effort developing this magnificent headquarters. It's where the NATS belongs.
     RJO