[NSRCA-discussion] Rule 8.1.1

Courtney, Gary Ray grcourtney at tva.gov
Thu Apr 26 11:19:23 AKDT 2007

I flew at N-pac 94 in novice total contestants were 6 or 8 I don't
remember exactly. I was told the reason sportsman was not flown at the
current nats is past numbers of 401 were not that high people attending.
Intermediate at least have a little commitment invested and are more
likely to turn up in greater numbers. If the NATS organizers determine
that sportsman is to be flown then I say the more the merrier.

gary