[NSRCA-discussion] Roaming Nats.

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Thu Apr 26 10:08:54 AKDT 2007

Actually, several SIGS, including NSRCA have expressed interest in moving
their portion (pattern) of the NATS to another venue every other year or so.
AMA EC is pretty much in favor of allowing the SIGS to do that, and that is
also part of the discussions of my committee.  AMA would still handle the
paperwork part, but the SIG would be responsible for all the rest.

Tony Stillman, President
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd
Pensacola, FL 32505