[NSRCA-discussion] Roaming Nats.

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.net
Thu Apr 26 08:51:57 AKDT 2007

The reason its held in Muncie is.. the space is available, for sure, every
year.

In the 60's and early 70's we had the "Navy NATS" .  The US Navy provided
space at one of thier installations for the AMA to hold the event.  The NATS
grew... and got to be too much of a burden on the Naval installations.

Thats part of why the AMA BOUGHT the land near Muncie... partly to have a
guaranteed available space for the NATS rather than having to hunt for and
probably RENT space to hold the event.

Try to find a place to hold just the Pattern portion of the NATS...  Your
options will be very limited.

No matter where you move the NATS you'll find that you move it further from
someone and the added distance keeps them from attending, thus they'll
complain.  There is no way you'll find a location that will please everyone.
Muncie works at least as well as anywhere else.