[NSRCA-discussion] Rule 8.1.1

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Apr 26 07:08:53 AKDT 2007

This is a beef to be taken up with the AMA Contest Board and mostly with AMA
Nats Management. Airing your laundry on this list does no good to anybody and
appears to be aggravating you.

For the record, AMA is not excluding YOU. You may fly as you wish but you
would have to fly at a higher level. If you can't fly at the higher level, you
may want to reconsider what you wish for. For that matter, there are no other
qualifications I know of in any other event flown at the National Championship.
You may pay your entry fee and enter any other event as well. Point is AMA is
not excluding YOU, so don't take it personally.

THE National Championship has its set of rules that we all have to abide by.
As the old saying goes, "You can please some people most of the time....." In
this case, the Nats rules ".....please most people most of the time...."

MattK

In a message dated 4/26/2007 6:37:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,