[NSRCA-discussion] Rule 8.1.1

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Apr 25 18:01:18 AKDT 2007

It's a matter of time allocation. Trying to get some 700 flights in during
the time available is no trivial task. Ask any Nats Event Director near you.

I would love to see our time increased by 2 days and Sportsman Class
allowed....but that ain't gonna happen at an AMA Nats. AMA puts on a great deal of
other events, many of which require the same site. The allotted time is divided
as appropriate

NSRCA has put on it's own NATS (in lieu of and much to the chagrin of AMA) a
bunch of year ago now. To do it again requires a whole lot of motivation,
volunteers and money. It's doable but it's no trivial matter either

MattK
In a message dated 4/25/2007 8:45:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
shineyobject at gmail.com writes:

Don't worry about it Keith, we Sportman are just to freaking dangerous to be
around!

On 4/25/07, Keith Hoard <_mailto:khoard at gmail.com_ (mailto:khoard at gmail.com)
> wrote:
Has anyone ever estimated how many more people would attend the Nats
if Sportsman class was offered?