[NSRCA-discussion] D4 Judging Seminar

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 06:41:32 AKDT 2007

Just a reminder the D4 Judging clinic will be held tomorrow, April 21 from 9AM to 1PM at the American Legion Hall in Temperence, Michigan.  I will arrive at the hall at 8AM for setup with coffee and donuts, if anyone can be there to help it would be great.  The cost is $20 to cover the cost of the judging materials, hall rental, and lunch. Any proceeds over my cost will be donated to the FAI team fund.

The weather looks to be delightful so we will most likely adjurn to the Weak Signals field after the seminar for a little practice. We do not have exclusive use of the field so we will follow standard procedure for frequency control and flight rotation.  Hope to see you there.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com