[NSRCA-discussion] E-power < new product opportunity

brian young brian_w_young at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 14:37:21 AKDT 2007

Why not mount a voltage readout strip like the have for receiver packs on the fuse, ...or green/red led to warm of eminent short flightage......

Keith Black <tkeithblack at gmail.com> wrote:
          I've used a method similar to the colored bands. The problem is, as Rex mentioned, sometimes you forget to remove the green indicator when you use the battery. To solve that problem why not use some type of plug cover that must be removed in order to use the battery. This will prevent accidentally leaving the green indicator on a pack.

  Rules:

  1. Never use a battery that doesn't have a plug cover unless you first testing the voltage.
  2. Put plug covers on as you remove the battery from the charger.
  3. If you forget to put the plug cover on after charging, ALWAYS check voltage before putting it on or using it.

  Keith