[NSRCA-discussion] E-power

Robert & Casey Green robcase1 at cox.net
Tue Apr 17 18:27:25 AKDT 2007

How many flights, should you put a new pack through to break them in?  I
charged the first pack that I flew tonight and put back 2300 Mah, the second
pack looks like it will take 3000 to be replenished, which is about the 80%
of the pack.  After putting that much back in the pack earlier I am going to
have to throw these packs away as no good, or do I keep flying them and see
what happens?
Thanks for your responses so far.  I think that I may have enough room 10S
5000 extreme.  I am about three ounces over, sure I can find a way to make
it work for the NATS.