[NSRCA-discussion] For all you E-heads

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Tue Apr 17 13:16:50 AKDT 2007

Even though Aeroslave sells engines and mufflers, it does not mean that I
do not think of my E-headed brethern(sp?)  Remember, we are all pattern
dudes first, and even though some of you have a different powered
"lifestyle" or "orientation" does not mean that I do not love you. I
accept you as you are.

Every thing you needed to know about future battery technology...not
expecting anyone to attend but someone may be able to buy the conference
papers and shre the info...a pool of E-dudes sharing expense.

just a thought-hope this helps

View the entire Battery Power 2007 schedule at
www.batterypoweronline.com/bp07_program.htm.

Gray Fowler
Senior Principal Chemical Engineer
Radome and Composites Engineering