[NSRCA-discussion] Albuquerue's Roadrunner Pattern Classic

Michael Cohen precisionaero at comcast.net
Mon Apr 16 17:50:31 AKDT 2007

Just a reminder we are one month away from the 22nd Annual Roadrunner Pattern Classic out in the New Mexico's high dessert on May 19th and 20th.  As mentioned before, we are moving this contest back to Maloof where the facilities are a little more hospitable to our aircraft, plus the city is re-surfacing the runway and upgrading the entrance and parking lot.  Want prizes, well, like last year, we are giving away or raffling off lots of good stuff to pilots, no one will go home empty handed.  If my memory serves me correctly, we gave away or raffled off $650+ in prizes.  If you need more information, feel free to drop me a line or check out our website at www.rmfm.org.  The flyer for this contest is on the website, and I can e-mail you a map to Maloof Model Airpark.  I look forward to seeing you there.