[NSRCA-discussion] Paint

TIMOTHY BRUZEWSKI tbruzewski at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 16 09:43:40 AKDT 2007

You'll want to use a plastic primer,  PPG makes one but Bulldog is about the best, you can get it in a spray can or quart and it works on almost any plastic.   Then you can prime over that or spray your color.

  Tim

rcmaster199 at aol.com wrote:
    Steve,

  ABS plastic has some issues with the more aggressive thinners/carriers. I would be careful and use light coats. Before you attempt any of it, take a small piece of ABS and run a quick test to see how the carrier will affect it

  MattK