[NSRCA-discussion] 2007 Team Trial Finals LIVE webcast!!!

Ryan Smith smaragdz at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 15 18:58:37 AKDT 2007

I have to echo Ken's comments.

I've been a member of that site since day one, and while I'm not a staff
member, I know everyone on there pretty well. It's a great website and a
great bunch of folks. There are a bunch of pattern flyers on there, I just
wish they'd come out of the woodworks and start talking about pattern on
there.

Nats number two and Advanced for me.

Ryan

  _____