[NSRCA-discussion] Paint

k6xyz k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 13 07:53:51 AKDT 2007

Hi Dean..

Matt said it all so I am reposting his original comment.

Regards

Dave Harmon
NSRCA 586
K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]net
Sperry, Ok.

how does Klasskoat primer compare weight wise and

sanding ease to PPG primer? the ppg primer is so nice

to sand and shot...

I am about to paint a number of planes and have been

thinking of using Klasskoat primer and some DBC color

with clearcoat...

thanks in advance....

dean<<<<<<<