[NSRCA-discussion] New product-2S muffler

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Tue Apr 10 12:16:05 AKDT 2007

Guys

First, if your fly 4s or E quickly delete......

AeroSlave has a new muffler that we call "Ultralite". It looks like our
regular muffler but is only 2.3 oz. It is $40 more than the regular
muffler and 0.70 oz less weight. We are trying to gauge the interest in
such a product, that is $40 more( $200 +S&H) for the weight savings before
we manufacture a whole lot more. We have a few in stock, and they come
with the same 1 year warranty.
Please email   aeroslave at tx.rr.com   with comments...good or bad.

Thanks

Gray Fowler