[NSRCA-discussion] new biplane the TUCAN

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Tue Apr 10 11:30:25 AKDT 2007

Martin,

Now, you need to start a new research and check if this is derived also.  Clearly you are expert.  Do you think the Tucan is not derived?

I have seen the real Tucans in Venezuela.  I agree they are beautiful to look.  I wonder if Quique helped to give the name.  "Brio" and "Tucan" are clearly Spanish.

Regards,

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "Martin X. Moleski, SJ" <moleski at canisius.edu>