[NSRCA-discussion] sportsman sequence

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Sat Apr 7 10:30:30 AKDT 2007

there are some recorded maneuvers and sequences on the District 7 website,
thanks to our webmaster, Scott Covey

go to _www.nsrca.org/d7_ (http://www.nsrcas.org/d7)     at the bottom of the
home page are some hints on sequences, simulator videos,  trimming hints, etc.

Don Atwood

In a message dated 4/7/2007 10:44:16 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,