[NSRCA-discussion] sportsman sequence

Mike Robinson shineyobject at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 09:43:28 AKDT 2007

I've noticed some maneuvers online that were "recorded" using a simulator
and have found them helpful.
As a newbie to nsrca/ama aerobatics, it sure would be nice to have something
like that showing the complete current sportsman sequence. I'll be going to
a contest in a couple of weeks to observe, so I will get to see it live
soon. I would have entered the contest, but I'd feel like a complete dope!
Ha! I know and have practiced the maneuvers, but lack the confidence to put
them together at this point.  I've studied the Aresti, flew them in my head
(and sleep!) but it would be so helpful to see a sequence. I have no close
available coach.
Anyway, If any of you guys have links to something I haven't found I would
appreciate you forwarding them to me.