[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: Stick Plane Contest

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Fri Apr 6 07:36:23 AKDT 2007

Fred,

> RE the indication that the webteam link didn't work:

Please note who did not get the message: <rcsteve at tcrcm.org>

That's what the error message tells you.

> When I get a message like that, I tend to think that the message got
> bounced.

Yes.  It was bounced from <rcsteve at tcrcm.org> back to postmaster at nxs.net.
There are other folks on the webteam mailing address who received it
(me, for example).

> I used the link that has webteam at nsrca.org <webteam at nsrca.org> as the "Mail
> To" address.

Yes, that is a valid address.  If postmaster at nxs.net had rejected
your message to that address, that address would have been in the
error message as the one that was undeliverable.

					Marty