[NSRCA-discussion] micro data logger

DaveL322 at comcast.net DaveL322 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 6 04:49:52 AKDT 2007

Steve,

I have mine set to record volts and amps at the max rate (10x per sec) and 10 minutes will fill up about 50% of the memory.  If you added RPM, then I think you would use about 75% of the memory in 10 minutes.

Dave

From: "Steven Maxwell" <patternrules at earthlink.net>

Sence my old laptop won't work with this, what is the best sample rate if I'm only using voltage and amps? how many flights can I record and still have good clearity? If I add rpm then how many flights?  It got cold so I don't know when I will be able to use it and want to make the most of it.
Thanks

Steven Maxwell