[NSRCA-discussion] copy judging video outdated?

ronlock at comcast.net ronlock at comcast.net
Thu Apr 5 04:22:49 AKDT 2007

Outdated?   True, in that it doesn't cover the Reverse Golf Ball  (could be a tape of it's own?) <G>,
nor centering of rolling maneuvers composed of different type rolls, such as two halfs followed
by a slow roll, nor rolling circles, etc.

But, it remains an excellent presentation on maneuver elements and judging them.  It does a great
job presenting and teaching the foundation we use to move on to judging complex maneuvers.

It's discussion of Snap Rolls is excellent.  I find it interesting to watch the recourring flurry of posts on description of snap rolls, and then go back to the judging tape and find the right stuff there.
There is a technical flaw, it depicts 60 degree lines, not the 45s we use for traingle loops.

Later, Ron Lockhart

From: "Keith Black" <tkeithblack at gmail.com>

That thing is pretty out dated anyways.

Will we also be using the recent PowerPoint slide presentation? It covers the new sequences very well.

Keith Black