[NSRCA-discussion] Canada's March K-Factor Submission

Dave Reaville dkrev at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 4 15:35:58 AKDT 2007

Hi folks

Just received my March K-Factor and was surprised to see that the Canada submission was inadvertently omitted from the publication. I am unsure of why this happened but I do apologize to all those subscribers that eagerly await this section in particular :-)
As the April edition is about to be mailed out and in an effort keep things flowing, I have decided to put the article on-line for those that have computer access. For those folks not "online" it's the good news - bad news situation... the bad news is they are out of luck seeing it but the good news is they'll never know it.

So for those interested in the March K-Factor article here is a link  http://members.shaw.ca/patternwestnews/marchkfactor.htm

Thanks,

Dave Reaville
NSRCA I-VP